Re: [IPk] dehydration and stomach bug

Hi Diane,
 If you need someone to give you a ring later this evening to check ur ok, I'd
be more than happy to do so.
 Completely understand you not wanting to go to hosp, but given u have quite a
few symptoms of severe dehydration and are on your own, I would perhaps go in,
or at least spk to nhs direct and get their advice. It might be that you can be
seen in an out of hrs service tonight, rather than a+e?
Let us know how u get on and hope u feel better soon.
Alice x