Re: [IPk] dehydration and stomach bug

 yes, My thoughts exactly. I don't mind hospitals at all, but I know a hospital
bed with an IV is not a good place to have D&V from a purely practical point of
view! at least at home I can dash to the bathroom easily!

 I think I'll see how I go tonight and maybe call a friend, i have a few work
colleagues who live round the corner.
Di

Sent from my iPad