Re: [IPk] dehydration and stomach bug

 I would say perhaps you could benefit from iv rehydration but I am like you and
wouldn't want to go to hospital! If you don't want to go, you could do what I do
when my husband is away and I am concerned about a potential hypo, which is I
agree to text him at predetermined intervals (hourly, daily, whatever you feel
appropriate) and if I don't check in then he will raise the alarm. Perhaps you
could arrange this with a friend (or even us!)

> On 10 Jan 2014, at 17:10, "DIana Maynard" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
 > Not really DM-related, but I've been suffering from a vicious stomach bug
since
> Monday when i got back from Nepal, and i'm a bit worried about dehydration.
 > Since last night at about 10pm I haven't peed at all, despite drinking
several
 > litres of alternately water with rehydration stuff in, hot lemon, peppermint
tea
 > and some regular tea (basically whatever I can stomach) and despite not
vomiting
 > etc since last night. I've had some soup and ryvita and a little bit of rice.
My