[IPk] dehydration and stomach bug

 Not really DM-related, but I've been suffering from a vicious stomach bug since
Monday when i got back from Nepal, and i'm a bit worried about dehydration.
Since last night at about 10pm I haven't peed at all, despite drinking several
litres of alternately water with rehydration stuff in, hot lemon, peppermint tea
and some regular tea (basically whatever I can stomach) and despite not vomiting
etc since last night. I've had some soup and ryvita and a little bit of rice. My
hands look like I've been in the bath for hours and I have a headache, dizziness
if i stand up for long, and muscle aches. in the night I had terrible cramp in
my feet every hour. really don't want to go to hospital (not a great place to
have D&V!) if I can avoid it. BGs a little high -10ish) but nothing too.
terrible, just increased my basals a little more.

 I live alone and slightly concerned about passing out, as no one would come
looking for me for days!

Thoughts?
Di

Sent from my iPad