[IPk] Retinal bleed

Hi
Does anyone have any suggestions for me please?  Between Xmas and New Year,
I had a bleed in my eye. The GP sent me to A&E at the nearest Eye Infirmary
to get it checked out and it appears that the retina is not torn (the good
news).  I can still see floating cobwebs in my vision, but not as many
black bits as it was.

Any idea how long/if it will take to clear?  The doctor said 'a while'.
She also said I shouldn't do anything too energetic, which is a blow as I
like to run and she said no to that - do you know if that's because of the
jolting, or the raised heart rate/BP? ( I was thinking an exercise bike
would raise my heart rate, but not jig my eye around.)

I have got an appt to see my eye consultant about it in 3 weeks time, I
have already had pan retinal laser treatment, and am expecting this will
mean I need more laser.

Has anyone had Lucentis injections for macular odema?

I am finding it quite hard to cope with the thought of damage to my sight,
just keep reminding myself of all the amazing trips Di goes on.

Thanks
Barbara R