Re: [IPk] Pump upgrade - what are the options?

Hi Laura
I am also under pressure to change my pump as the warranty has expired -
just had an email yesterday asking me what colour I want.  It's a Medtronic
Veo, and so will the replacement be.  I had hoped to hold out for the new
Medtronic punp (640G), but I have been told by a contact in Medtronic that
it will be a 'good few months' before it is approved/released. Its very
hard to find out anything about it yet, except it will have a colour screen.

For pregnancy, you might like to consider that CGM is available with
Medtronic pumps, but its not the only pump to have it, Animas have the
Dexcom CGM - you might want to ask whether you would be funded for CGM
during pregnancy?

Barbara R