[IPk] Pump upgrade - what are the options?

Hi

My hospital has sent me a letter inviting me to a pump upgrade workshop -
in which I'll be given a new medtronic pump (I haven't been told which one,
and not even given a choice of colour it seems!! lol).

I've used medtronic pumps since I started on a pump around 2001, don't use
especially low basal rates etc to need anything unusual, but don't
particularly want to be upgraded without any discussion seeing as I'll be
living with this thing for the next 4 years! Within that time I might be
considering pregnancy - is there any functionality needed there which the
medtronic is good/bad for?

Does anyone know of any new pump makes/designs/brands out there that would
be worth considering instead of the medtronic? Or even a rumoured major
change to a pump, that would be worth waiting for, instead of getting this
one and then having to wait years before I can upgrade.

Thanks for any thoughts or ideas.

Laura