Re: [IPk] The Safety of Injecting Insulin Through Clothing

I agree with Clare, but I would go further.  Is it better to inject
through clothing than not inject?  Sometimes, getting to a bathroom & removing
the requisite items of clothing is impractical & indecent exposure seems
unwise.  When the reality of the choices faced by people with diabetes are
explained, clinicians tend to come round to the idea of injecting through
clothing.