RE: [IPk] The Safety of Injecting Insulin Through Clothing

Great to hear Jackie.

 I'm sure I remember being told that the new 4mm needle was not only SO fine it
was amazing as it could get through clothes and yet when I told my dsn she was
horrified I was doing this and mentioned dirt on clothes, infection etc

if I was back on MDIs I'd be thrilled with this news

 but oh the ease at being able to jab through jeans whilst sitting down and not
having to ask a variety of people sitting down with you to get up while you went
to the loo to inject (then asking the same amount of people to get up when you
wanted to actually GO to the toilet) or just twisting round and sticking it in
through your sleeve that you balanced on the table whilst talking to people on
the other side AT THE SAME TIME (and more often than not, they didn't even
realise)

 I thought this was such an amazing thing (still do) in making life just a
little bit easier for us diabetics

Clare Hayward
T1 33 years
Pumping Medtronic Veo 1 year