Re: [IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V5 #320. weird turn whilst driving

                          I had a similar experience a few years back. Took me
a while to work out it was the caffeine and had some very scary experiences. I
avoid caffeine like the plague now. A good strong decaf. coffee that I use is
Nescafi Alta Rica  you can get it in Waitrose, Tesco and some Sainsburys
All the best
Dawn Tonge