From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Melissa Ford
Sent: 04 January 2014 04:49
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Finding a new Pump Clinic

Hi Jane

I hadn't heard this news - but what a big change for Bournemouth and Dr Kerr!

Dr Ian Gallen, who used to be a consultant at High Wycombe, moved to Reading in
the summertime. You could try his new clinic there if you want to explore the
 local option first. I understand a few people from the Oxford area are now
going
there rather than to OCDEM.

Hope that's of some help - do peruse the INPUT list here too:
http://www.inputdiabetes.org.uk/alt-insulin-pumps/pump-clinics/

All best
Melissa