Re: [IPk] Finding a new Pump Clinic

Hi Jane

I hadn't heard this news - but what a big change for Bournemouth and Dr
Kerr!

Dr Ian Gallen, who used to be a consultant at High Wycombe, moved to
Reading in the summertime. You could try his new clinic there if you want
to explore the local option first. I understand a few people from
the Oxford area are now going there rather than to OCDEM.

Hope that's of some help - do peruse the INPUT list here too:
http://www.inputdiabetes.org.uk/alt-insulin-pumps/pump-clinics/

All best
Melissa