Re: [IPk] Synacthen Stimulation Test

Hi yes for Addisons. When the test was finished the nurse asked who was coming
to collect me I hadn't thought abt that had to travel back across London to
Kent on my own. I feel exhausted but I had got myself in a bit of a stress abt
the test. Fortunately  his dad has jus got home and is taking the3 baby out
for an hour. Yes yr right its better to know and their could b far worse
diagnosis jus want to feel well.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:03/01/2014  13:20  (GMT+00:00)
Synacthen Stimulation Test </div><div>
 Are they testing for Addison's? If you have it, knowing is better than not
knowing.

 Have you got a relative helping you with the baby, for the rest of the day?
had my 3 year-old nephew that day. I took him to the park for an hour &
watched
him play in the playground. I refused to play football with him, took him
home,
put CBeebies on & dozed.

> On 3 Jan 2014, at 12:39, hansicle <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> Thanks Belinda don't know why but I feel pretty nervous about this test.
>

> Sent from Samsung Mobile

> <email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:03/01/2014 08:35 (GMT+00:00)
Synacthen
> Stimulation Test </div><div>