[IPk] Omnipod-sore cannula site

 Hi, I have had no experience of Omnipods, but it sounds very much like the
reaction I had after 18 months of Teflon sets - red, sore, sometimes a bit
swollen just where the cannula goes in, sometimes itchy.
 My DSN said that it happens sometimes that people become allergic to the
Teflon, she swapped me over to steel needles and I haven't had a problem since.
So it could possibly be your sons problem.
Ruth

Sent from my iPhone