Re: [IPk] Synacthen Stimulation Test

 Are they testing for Addison's? If you have it, knowing is better than not
knowing.

 Have you got a relative helping you with the baby, for the rest of the day? I
had my 3 year-old nephew that day. I took him to the park for an hour & watched
him play in the playground. I refused to play football with him, took him home,
put CBeebies on & dozed.

> On 3 Jan 2014, at 12:39, hansicle <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> Thanks Belinda don't know why but I feel pretty nervous about this test.
>

> Sent from Samsung Mobile

> <email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:03/01/2014 08:35 (GMT+00:00)
Synacthen