Re: [IPk] Finding a new Pump Clinic

Hi Jane,

I'm saddened by Professor Kerr emigrating.

I met people from Reading at St Mary's, Paddington.

 INPUT won't list my favourite Clinic in the universe because a patient was
unhappy there. I love Chelsea & Westminster & have received the best care ever
at that hospital. If you're driving, it's more convenient than St Mary's. If
you'd get the train in, St Mary's is easier.

Good luck!

Belinda

> On 3 Jan 2014, at 10:24, Jane Halls <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> Hi Everyone, hope you've had a lovely Christmas and are having a lovely New
> Year.
> Having just had the very disappointing ( for me, obviously exciting news for
 > Prof. Kerr!) news that Prof. David Kerr will be leaving Bournemouth Hospital
in
 > March to be Director of Research and Innovation at Sansum in California, I
don't
> consider the 140 mile round trip to my Pump Clinic appointments will be worth
> the travelling.
 > What I would like to know is could anyone recommend a pro Pump Diabetic
Clinic
> nearer to Reading, Berkshire than Bournemouth. Reading has never been a
 > particularly good clinic and I have not been back there since they washed
their
> hands of me back in 2004.
 > I don't mind travelling if it's worth it. I have heard that maybe High
Wycombe