[IPk] Finding a new Pump Clinic

 Hi Everyone, hope you've had a lovely Christmas and are having a lovely New
Year.
 Having just had the very disappointing ( for me, obviously exciting news for
Prof. Kerr!) news that Prof. David Kerr will be leaving Bournemouth Hospital in
March to be Director of Research and Innovation at Sansum in California, I don't
consider the 140 mile round trip to my Pump Clinic appointments will be worth
the travelling.
 What I would like to know is could anyone recommend a pro Pump Diabetic Clinic
nearer to Reading, Berkshire than Bournemouth. Reading has never been a
particularly good clinic and I have not been back there since they washed their
hands of me back in 2004.
 I don't mind travelling if it's worth it. I have heard that maybe High Wycombe
Hospital could have a good Pump Clinic, but that's only from nurses at my GP
surgery.
I would be very grateful for recommendations. Thank you

Jane
Mum of 5, IDDM 30 years, pumping 9 years, using Dexcom CGM almost 3 years.

Sent from my iPad