Re: [IPk] Accuchek cartridges surplus to requirement

Hi Ruth,
 I am due to go on the Combo very soon. As it is my first pump the cartridges
would be very useful if they are still available. Hope your Christmas and New
year were good. My address is
4 Billings Close, Dagenham, Essex ,B
RM9 4HP.B
Kind regards from
Paul Gillingham

<email @ redacted> </div><div>Date:02/01/2014 11:46 (GMT+00:00)
cartridges surplus to requirement </div><div>
I have been having a post Christmas/New Year tidy up, and I have three unopened
 boxes of Accucheck spirit cartridges over from my last order which I am happy
post to anyone who may need them. Fits the Accuchek Combo 3.15ml, expiry date
10/2016, batch no: 32453332.

If you would like them, please email me your address.

Ruth

Sent from my iPad