Re: [IPk] Omnipod - Sore Cannula Site

Becky,

I also don't use Omnipod - but trying to think about the things that
are common to all pumps, possible solutions might be to try changing
the insulin (people sometimes develop a reaction to a particular type
of insulin), or consider if there is any sort of prep you apply now or
that you might apply before inserting the site that could impact on
the problem. You don't have the third obvious option in the case of
another pump, which is to switch to a different type of infusion set -
in the event that there is some sort of skin reaction between the set
and the skin and/or subcutaneous tissue - has anyone ever experienced
this with Omnipod, and if so what is the solution?

Best of luck finding a solution quickly.
Best regards
Nanette