[IPk] Omnipod - Sore Cannula Site

Hi. wondering if anyone can help please. I have 7yr and we have been pumping
Omnipod for coming up to 2 yrs now.Over the past couple of months we have been
having problems with the cannula site becoming red and because of this have
been having to change pods more frequently sometimes only after just a day.
When the pod is removed it just looks like a small red dot where the cannula
was which we only got very occasionally before. We have always rotated the
buttocks and thighs as sites as he is very slight, He has no fat on his
stomach and pod still looks too big for his arm even though we now have the
smaller sized pods. Up until now have had very few issues and love the pod.
Any advice i would be grateful of. Thanks. Becky