[IPk] Update

Hi all,

Just to let you know how the last two weeks have gone ....

Well, not much difference, in some ways.

average bg risen a bit(!) 9.6 to 9.7 - partly because I'm trying to
avoid hypos, because I can't see what's happening then. (measurements
are whole blood, by the way: I can't think in the new units).

over target bgs rose from 59% to 66%,
below target (hypo) fell though, from 9% to 5%, and standard deviation
fell from 4.4 to 3.7.

I am recording my correction boluses, and find that they are making
interesting reading .... mostly they are between 5.45 and 10.30.   But
not predictably, oh no, that would be too easy.

Pilates is working out really well .... except when I went away last
weekend, and despite taking mat, only managed 1 of four sessions while
away.  So far only effect seems to be my back is more supple!

Reminds me, I have to go and lie down and curl up ....

Cheers,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds