Re: [IPk] RE: Heat (sun)

Hi Marion
Lots of people who live in hot countries have pumps and they don't do anything
special.....does that answer your question?
:-)
Di
PS On the Lara Croft note, I feel much less self-conscious about wearing my
pump on the back of my trousers when at dance lessons, after watching Strictly
Come Dancing where they all wore microphones and battery packs (which look
like a pump) on the back of their trousers while practising! I like the Lara
Croft image too, I'll have to remember that one!