[IPk] Re: ip-uk-digest V2 #938

Hi Marion,     Yes last year it was the same with  me on bikini;s. I just
 attached it to either my top of my bottoms, even string bikinis, using a mobile
phone holder (various colours) or used one of the  minimed holders. No one
bothered me looking or anything, I do think abroad is  more used to pumps than
the good old English. I also had it on my leg strap  can't remember what it;s
 called, rather Lara Croft like and my husband liked that. Or you could buy the
short bikini's most of the major sport retailers sell  these bikins, and just
tuck it in the shorts. Really just buy the bikini's from  catalogues try them
on at home and see what feels best for your daughter is the  best advice I can
give.  Good Luck and tell her to be proud of her pump.  Rach