RE: [IPk] RE: Pump site

Hi Marion

I think that you will find everyone is different.  Some people get lumps
bumps and/or bruises from injections and others dont.  Sasha has no marks or
lumps or bumps despite not rotating sites like you are supposed to.  Though
when we give the injections we do chose a different place on the arm each
time.  I guess its similar with pump sites, though I would imagine that
there is more likely to be marks and pump bumps, because you have the site
in place for 24 hours a day.

Pumping tips.  There might be something here

http://fam.gillard.free.fr/Documents/tips.htm

Jackie