Re: [IPk] testing basals, Rapids and high bg

Another thing, I do really struggle when I eat out at getting the doses right,
but it's not gone this badly wrong before.

Yes I guess 10 grams raises me about 3-4 mmol, well depending on time of day
really cos I don't think my basals are set right yet, hence starting to test
them this morning.

What is the best way to go about testing them anyway, did I do the right thing
this morning.  Could the fact that i didn't bolus this morning have caused a
knock on effect in the afternoon?

Thanks again
Donna