Re: [IPk] Length for infusion site

the soreness is where the needle actually goes in, i think i am allergic to
the sticky plaster but with that only comes itchiness and no soreness,
although i am thinking that maybe the allergic reaction might have something
to do with it. i use a d-tron plus and use rapid d infusion sets as the
tender(the one with the tube) was even more painful. i seem to have a very
low pain threshold, that also may be something to do with it! i have always
had problems with my sites when i had just injected. before i was pumping, i
used 60 units of lantus at night, which i injected in my bum, i always got a
horrible stinging feeling as the insulin was going in, and it would stay
just under the surface of my skin as lump that would take a few hours to
sort itself out, so i tried going back to the really long needles and that
sorted the problem of both the stinging and how well the insulin was
absorbed.