From: "Frances Dziadkiewicz" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Length for infusion site
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:51:13 +0000

im finding that with my infusion site, it gets very sore after just one day,
i am using 8mm needles and i have decided to change to 12mm. before i was
put on a pump i used large needles because smaller needles just left the
insulin at the surface of my skin, like a bee sting. most people i kno think
i am crazy for purposely using longer needles! im hoping that with these new
needles i will be able to change my set less often and be in less pain!
fran, pumping for 10 days! =)