RE: [IPk] Length for infusion site

Because you have something going into your skin and causing what is actually
a wound, germs can get in and also the site can become a bit inflamed.  So
its best to change the site every 2-3 days.  But everybody is different and
some can keep their sites in longer than others.  When you inject you are
not leaving something in the skin so that is the difference.  There is also
anecdotal evidence that seem to show that Novorpid user can get longer out
of their sites than those using Humalog.  Again its different for different
people.