Re: [IPk] Failed BG meter and bad set change

Well I was assuming that John got a new Dex from the clinic, in which case
they should be the same....
I think between us, John and I have a fair collection of "what not to dos" :-)
Hopefully at least other people will learn from our mistakes!
Of course, I still haven't got any spare strips for my non-Bayer meters, nor
do I have any visual strips in date, despite having almost an indentical
experience a year ago when I was away from home and my Esprit broke.
Di