RE: [IPk] Failed BG meter and bad set change

Di, John

Perhaps they weren't the right sort of batteries?  Personally I think John
just likes to live on the edge!!!

It certainly makes for an unpredictable, interesting life!!

John, you ought to make some of your exploits into a daily, or at least
weekly, strip cartoon about what not to do when you have diabetes!!

Jackie Mum of Sasha