[IPk] Re: pump interferences

Michele Couzens-Eason writes:

> Then my husband suffering backache this weekend found some relief by someone
> using a 'pain gone' electronic device which 'zaps' painful areas, and he said
> this too recommended against using with a pump.

I have used a mosquito-bite clicker, which is a smaller version of the Pain
Gone pen, to treat arthritic fingers.  It caused no problems with the pump,
and was very effective.  Mossie-bite clickers are very cheap, too (but
probably not very useful for larger areas of pain...)

I've also been using a TENS machine with no problems (and great effect).

Lesley