Re: [IPk] Continuous Glucose Monitoring and other things

> I'm intrigrigued to know why they consider the radio link essential. I
> don't know about you, but I tend to get dressed in the morning, where my
> clothes all day, and change into my pyjamas when I go to bed. Wearing a
> pump is easy in that context, and so was wearing a CGMS.
>
> Giving insulin by radio link in tricky I accept(!) but are they aiming
> this device heavily at non-pump users perhaps?

Well I don't mind wearing my pump, but I'd rather not have to wear it all the
time if I didn't have to. And having yet another device to wear all the time
would make life a bit more tricky. It was a real pain wearing the pump and the
CGMS at the same time. So I can see the advantages....
Di