Re: [IPk] rowing...again

> Are you describing the hypo symptoms associated with a rapidly falling
> BG, rather than a low BG? Never experienced it myself, but I was
> educated to hear others here describe it - BG falling rapidly from say
> 10 - 6 making you feel "funny" and thinking you are hypo. Fixed by
> taking some glucose tablets which rapidly stops the fall. The person
> without diabetes stops making insulin, and possibly makes glucagon,
> which stops the fall, but we are in a heavily compromised situation.

I get something like this sometimes when I go to the gym and my BG has been a
bit high (in which case I don't take so much carb first)> The result is that
my BG falls quite fast, but not to hypo levels. I feel as if I'm low, feel a
bit sick and shaky, and not able to perform as well as normal. When i check my
BG afterwards, it's normal.
So that might be one thing to consider....
Di