Re: [IPk] Continuous Glucose Monitoring and other things

June,
The Guardian RT is still undergoing trials, I know cos I'm one of 3  pumpers
testing it.  The cost is #2000.  The machine isn't as good as  a finger type
test, also you have another insert into your body.  The info  is sent to the
receiving unit via a radio link, this too can't be trusted as  many, many
things
can and do upset it.
Will report more after Tuesday when I go to B'mouth  hosp.
Terry