Re: [IPk] Continuous Glucose Monitoring and other things

Hi John
I've been considering this too - at least, taking a bit of a break from my
pump - but the one thing that put me off was when I spent the 24 hours off my
pump, and realised what a pain it was to maintain good control without the
ability to just press a button to take correction boluses or suspend my
insulin (which I probably do several times a day, on average). It was lovely
to be detached for a day though!
Di