[IPk] pump interferences

Hi everyone,
I recently saw in a brochure listing magnet therapy that it warned people not
to use magnets if they used a pump or had a pacemaker.
Then my husband suffering backache this weekend found some relief by someone
using a 'pain gone' electronic device which 'zaps' painful areas, and he said
this too recommended against using with a pump.
This brought me to wonder about other things which might interfere with a
pump's action.
I know x-rays are not a good idea, yet I understand we can pass through
airport security without any problems. (I hope so as I shall be going abroad
this year). Does anybody have some kind of list of things we must watch out
for? I do worry that I already take my pump for granted, and was apprehensive
about even travelling in an ambulance with my daughter this week when she was
rushed to hospital and I saw all this equipment in the back and didn't know
what sort of 'waves' they emitted!
Please put my mind at rest,
Michele