Re: [IPk] Unexpected glucose rise

i have been on my pump for two days, and so far most times that i eat, i
give more insulin than i need for the food im eating but my levels have been
rising far too high 2 hours after my food. there are no air bubbles or
anything wrong with the pump. i have been giving myself 1 unit for every 10g
of carbohydrate and im now going to try 1 unit for every 8g, im hoping that
this will sort it out, but if it doesnt, what do you think it may be? i am
on the disetronic plus and using the rapid d8 insert, is it normal to be
have a stinging sensation when you bolus?