Re: [IPk] Unexpected glucose rise

Hello Terry

No I had not changed my insert and I know about this problem.  I get it as
well bur I do not know for how many hours, I must look.

Your suggestion that I might be absorbing carb much faster than most people
really surprised me unless I have completely misunderstood how food is
digested.  I have gastro paresis.  Does this not mean that | absorb carb
slowly?  It certainly moves through my body slowly and I have been advised
to us dual wave boluses because of this.  My bg went up for hours and I
needed a lot of extra insulin to bring it down again.  Thanks for
commenting.

June