Re: [IPk] sqaure wave

Hi Marion

We use square wave when Ryan has pizza or  McD's it stops his  blood sugars
going low and then climbing a few hours later due to the fat  content of the
food.

There is also a dual wave function which I haven't used very much  at all

You also mentioned in an early message about pros and cons of the pump,  this
week Ryan has had chicken pox, the pump has made controlling his blood
 suagrs whilst ill so much easier we've increased his basal rate, left him if he
hasn't wanted to eat and any food he has eaten we had to increase his bolus
amount. We've still had some high readings but we managed to get rid of them
within hours we couldn't of done that without the pump so easily and  quickly

Denise mum to Ryan age 8 dxd @ 9mnths pumping since Dec 2003