[IPk] Re: going back to injections, and ketones for the brain??

On Bernstein's diet,  there is a little carb available - at least 30g per
day.  Dr B has been doing it for well over 30 years, and now in his 70's is
in peak physical health.  He also has excellent blood chemistry.

But this IS controversial stuff and YMMV.  You could find an expert to
support the theory that the moon is made of cheese, if you look hard
enough...

Lesley