[IPk] reply to Jackie

Hi Jackie,
My sources include The Plaskett College of Nutritional Medicine, 'Low Blood
Sugar' Martin Budd mainly.

once the beta cells have been stimulated for too long and the adrenals
exhausted because they had to keep blood sugar out of the danger zone
(allergies, leaky gut with allergies etc) they'll be incompetent and blood
regulation will go out of control. The minerals required to keep blood sugar
balanced are the same for diabetes and hypoglcaemia so it's easy to go from
hypoglycaemia to at least type 2 diabetes once the beta cells don't function
properly.

reactive hypoglycaemia can provoke diabetes if the adrenals and beta cells are
exhausted. Plus if the liver is underfunctioning it might not release enough
glycogen and that would contribute too.

That's all I've come up with I'm afraid but hope it answers your queries.
Michele