Re: [IPk] Re: going back to injections

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:44:26 +0000, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> wrote:

> I'm not disputing it, but based on what evidence?
> I'm just curious to know what makes you think you wouldn't go low, because I
> can't understand how it would be possible.

I've actually done this - although only for a few hours. I gave
injections every 2 hours (rather than 3) and didn't go hypo - although
if I remember correctly, I was trying to keep my BS at about 7 for
safety's sake.

I also don't find that humalog works very fast in me, so maybe it's
just a question of individual differences in activity?

Karen