[IPk] Re: going back to injections, and ketones for the brain??

Hi Nanette, and all

As for the brain prefering ketones, I can't find where I read this, so I
can't dispute what you say...

It's worth pointing out that low carb diets like Bernstein and even Atkins
are low, not no, carb.  And Bernstein is not high protein or fat, except in
proportion to the amount of carb.  Bernstein says the dangers of even
slightly elevated BGs, say, after meals, far outweigh any dangers of his
suggested levels of dietary fat.

Lesley