Re: [IPk] going back to injections

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>PS Yes, I know I should have a backup plan for going back to injections...

My plan is : use injections until I can get the set changed.... I don't
have a plan that lasts more than 4 hours.

I keep getting new bottles of monotard, because they come out of the
fridge when I go away (and thus their clocks start ticking), but now
understand why neither 10 units nor 16 units worked well as a basal
dosage, and wouldn't want to inject either if I had to drive or make any
professional judgements for 48 hours.

Reminds me of the need to re-order!

Best wishes,

Pat