Re: [IPk] Variable insulin resistance etc

email @ redacted writes:

(good  start not followed while I was 5.1 at 6am, at 8am I was 14.2....
No  breakfast, apart from 1 cup coffee with milk.  10 mins of  pilates,
30mins of getting up, and 1hr 20 mins of sitting  down)

Wow.... Pat! If this regularly happens with you, I can understand your
 comment about having "weird bgs". If this ever happened to me, I would (1)
check
 that the meter was giving an accurate reading and test again, and (2) check the
 obvious things with the pump and site to make sure that insulin is coming
out and the site is okay. Being an experienced pumper, you know all of these
things so this probably is not the reason for the rapid steep climb but you
clearly were not getting enough insulin. I would also assume that with such a
 steep climb in bg, that it probably was rising when you did the 6am test. Would
 you agree? If so, do you suppose that you could have been hypo during the
night?
Ken