[IPk] Re: Autolet impression

Hi:

 I got an Autolet impression lancing device yesterday - after hearing positive
things said about it in this discussion group thought I'd try it out. Am glad i
didn't have to pay for it because I'm totally UNimpressed with it!!

I think the softclix lancer is more comfortable to use.

 But am wondering if I am doing something wrong? What I dislike most about it is
that I find it really difficult to remove the lancets. I'm using it with
Comfortouch lancets and after using it - and the pressure setting seems too
strong for me, can't adjust it right (but havent given up just yet!!)- it ends
up stuck in the Autolet and is really hard to get out. Does it have a quick
release button that I havent discovered yet? Or has another company patented
quick release buttons for lancets and so this device isn't allowed to have one
too?

 And Comfort zone technology isnt exactly new - just the marketing of it- there
are similar "ridges" on the nozzle of a jet-injector that help to make
injections less painful.

One disappointed and unimpressed Autolet Impression user!

Aisling
T1 12+ MM5081+