RE: [IPk] Pump - good and bad

Miriam,

Thanks!

I do feel that we will get there one way or the other (feel I want to
burst into song, one way or the other I'm gonna get ye get ye get
ye............) very apt.

Anyway, you are brilliant, I can't believe how relaxed and settled you
are already; it's been no time at all.

Are you still going into school or does someone help Grace to Bolus.

With Alex being bigger do you feel that after a few weeks she would be
able to do quite a lot herself?

Are you really happy with the pump you have, would you make any changes
or add anything if you could?

When we do get one I will have to make a special visit to you so I can
get an idea on equipment, pouches etc you seem to have it all organized.

I feel that with being ok with carb counting helps us a great deal, at
least one thing we don't have to master.  I know there's a lot more to
it but I'm sure with a positive mind you must be half way there.

Marion

Marion -----Original Message-----