RE: [IPk] Pump - good and bad

Hi Adrian,

You sound like one very happy chap.  It's great to hear that if there is
a blip that things do get sorted quickly.

How long were you without the pump from sending yours back to getting
the replacement?

What did you do re insulin and is it difficult to change back to
injections where amounts etc that were used are no longer suitable?

How long would you swim for and be without your pump (at least safely)?

For holidays where you may go a broad, I'm thinking of a child who may
keep dipping in and out of the pool how would a pumper cope?  I know
this may not be one for you Adrian but then again I make no assumptions.
Would someone going away for a week or two stop using the pump and go on
pens for the duration?

Thanks for all the information, you are an inspiration.

Best wishes

Marion