RE: [IPk] Continuous Glucose Monitoring

Hi Terry

Are you sure its not a sensor problem? When I did a run with the CGMS
recently I was amazed at how closely the results compared with my BG tests
and I think the underlying technology is the same? May be it doesn't cope
well with swinging blood glucose values - I know that alternative site
testing isn't recommended in those situations.

Its good to hear your experiences.

Adrian