Re: [IPk] Variable insulin resistance etc

That was what I was doing - but only if it was over 7.5.  At what point
do you correct Emily's bg?  If it is 5.2, do you correct it, or do you
wait until it is 5.5, or 6, or what?

Cheers,

Pat
(good start not followed while I was 5.1 at 6am, at 8am I was 14.2....
No breakfast, apart from 1 cup coffee with milk.  10 mins of pilates,
30mins of getting up, and 1hr 20 mins of sitting down)

In message <email @ redacted>, J
<email @ redacted> writes

--
Pat Reynolds